KEEPING UP TO DATE
A monthly newsletter brought to you by KL Realty
Stories in this newsletter
Emergency Repairs? What are they according to the RTA?
- A burst water service or a serious water service leak
- A blocked or broken toilet
- A serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- A dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm, fire or impact damage
- A failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
- A failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on the property for hot water, cooking or heating
- A fault or damage that makes the property unsafe or insecure
- A fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a tenant
- A serious fault in a staircase, lift or other common area of the property that unduly inconveniences a tenant in gaining access to, or using, the property.